Tuesday 9 June 2009

SoFoBoMo - Fail!

OK, so we are now one day past the end of my fuzzy month.

no book to post. I onlyt got to 22 pictures that I would have been happy to include, and that was without editing. I had only minimal text and the book would have been very basic.

I feel verry sad about this. I would feel as though I had let the SoFoBoMo community down if it were not for the spectacular efforts that I have seen so far. To include my poorly prepared efforts would have seriuosly degraded the submissions.

OK, so the main excuse that I have, is that purely and simply, I had too much on. Work mainly.

I can only say that I hope SoFoBoMo '10 will kick off, and I will register for that, and I will have a determined attempt.

I am very, very sorry that it didn't work for me this year.

1 comment:

aa said...

You might want to restart. End June is end of SoFoBoMo....
there is time yet ;-)